Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Voted “Best Cupcake in the Bay Area” by SF Bay Guardian readers & named one of San Francisco Style Unveiled’s 10 Best SF Cupcakes
- Fresh, natural ingredients baked into every bite
- Taste the love, one delicious & creative cupcake flavor at a time
That Takes the Cake, located in the heart of the Union Street shopping district in San Francisco, believes that baked goods are more than the sum of their parts. That’s why theses folks are pairing their fresh, high-quality ingredients with a little flare and a whole lot of love. What kind of flare are we talking about? It just takes one glance at their menu to know that you’re in for some exceptional treats: Gentlemen Prefer Red, Prom Queen, Alfred Hitchocolate, and Elvis is in the Building are just a few of co-founders Keisha and Brian Williams' delightful creations. Feeling extra decadent? Check out their filled cupcakes, like best-seller Hella Nutella or Samoa (in case you missed out on Girl Scout cookie season). All cupcakes are made fresh throughout the day to ensure you never get a less-than-perfect bite. Keisha and Brian also team up with a vegan kitchen to serve customers with particular food needs, so everyone can enjoy all That Takes the Cake has to offer without concern.
- Limit 1 per person per visitMay buy multiple as gifts (limit 5 per purchase)No cash value, credit, or change givenCupcakes must be picked up Tuesday-Friday
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $18.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $18.00. Promotional Value will expire on 10/29/2011 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions