Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Use twelve clues to solve riddles, compete in challenges, and solve puzzles
- Explore the city and collect some amazing stories
- Super cool t-shirt included
- Scavenger hunt is held on 9/8/12
- Register online by e-mailing email@example.com no later than 9/1/12
It’s not often you have an excuse to dress up in ridiculous gear and dart around the city like a madman (or woman!). Find your partner, choose your team theme, and get ready to compete in a tumultuous game in this annual city-wide scavenger hunt.
The Scavenger Dash is a new breed of scavenger hunt on a much larger scale. Teams of two will gather by the hundreds at The Chieftain (198 5th St) wearing capes, face paint, and other ridiculous team-inspired clothing to romp around the city for 2 to 4 hours of scavenging adventure.
Each team begins with an envelope containing twelve clues. Then BAM! It’s dashing time. You’ll race around the city competing in checkpoint challenges, puzzles, and other contests, all while rediscovering your city in a new and fun ways.
After the dash is over, each team will receive a Scavenger Dash T-Shirt, a year’s supply of funny stories, and some great exercise. And, for those of you clever enough to finish, you’ll get a set of dog tags to tout around as proof of your superior city knowledge.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase 1 additional voucher as a gift
- - Must register online by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9/1/12
- - Race is 9/15/12 at noon
- - Must be at least 12 years old to enter
- - Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $45.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $52.00. Promotional Value will expire on 09/08/2012 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions