Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Choose from two options: either 2 or 4 walking tour tickets
- Combines history, art and street theater
- Unique tour guides to entertain you
- Family friendly and wheelchair accessible
You’re standing with a group under a bridge and staring at a giant troll. Leading your group is a 19th century, Old West gambler…or maybe a 236-year old witch. This is no dream; this is The Fremont Tour, a street theater.
Mixing history, street art and a flair for the theatrical, The Fremont Tour is anything but boring. This half-mile walking tour showcases the glass, sculpture, ironwork and architecture that make Fremont the public art museum it is today. Every tour is lead by one of the eclectic Fremont Tour guides, each with their own distinct and theatrical personality. A Turkish rapper, a superhero, and a fairy godmother are just a few of the dozen guides that make each tour unique.
Every tour is lead by one of the eclectic Fremont Tour guides, each with their own distinct and theatrical personality. A Turkish rapper, a superhero, and a fairy godmother are just a few of the dozen guides that make each tour unique.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person- May purchase 1 additional voucher as a gift- Only valid for option purchased- Reservation required online at firstname.lastname@example.org- Limit 1 pair per visit- Tours run during the week at 1pm and 3pm, and 5pm on weekends and holidays- Tours meet in Solstice Plaza behind the "Waiting for the Interurban" statue- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $20.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $20.00. Promotional Value will expire on 09/30/2012 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions