Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Great fun day or night with friends and family
- Old school arcade games and a jukebox filled with modern and classic songs
- Bar and restaurant open late
There’s fun and there’s good old-fashion American fun. While most bowling alleys in the Seattle area are more concerned with the dress code and your choice of cocktail, you can still find traditional sentiment at Hiline Lanes Bowling Alley.
Bowling is the great equalizer in sports. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what kind of shape you’re in, anyone can bowl. It’s a family sport that’s safe and easy to pick up, but can also get competitive among a group of friends. This makes Hiline Lanes the perfect place for a day of fun.
For $15 you’ll get unlimited bowling for up to five people, so you can bowl all day or just until your friends admit that you’re better. Once bowling wears you out, take a break and hit up the old school arcade games, or swing by the bar for a drink.
Hiline Lanes is also owned by local bowling icon Pat Johns, who runs their pro shop and dispenses advice to those looking to improve their skills. If you’re serious when it comes to having fun, then roll on down to Hiline Lanes Bowling Alley.
- - Limit one voucher per lane
- - Unlimited Bowling offer valid Sun-Thur after 9pm, Monday 2-6pm, and Tuesday-Friday noon-6pm
- - Entire value must be used in a single visit
- - Reservations recommended and subject to availability
- - Offer does not include shoe rentals
- - Paid value does not expire
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $15.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $40.00. Promotional Value will expire on 01/30/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions