Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- See some of NY’s most famous sights on this one-of-a-kind jogging or walking tour
- Get to know the neighborhoods that Big City locals call home
- Learn about history, art, culture, and the stories behind Times Square, Central Park, and more
- 2-hour tours run Saturdays at 10am and Sundays at 10am and 2pm
Sightseeing and exercise come together in one of the big apple’s most unique tours—leave the bright lights and billboards behind and see NYC as the locals do.
This active tour lets you jog, walk, or run circles around some of NYC’s most famous landmarks and neighborhoods—Times Square, Lincoln Center, the Upper West Side, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center.
Whether you’re exploring NYC during a weekend getaway, or just want to learn something new about your long-held home, Prettygirl City Tours’ 2-hour “Real New York” will teach you something new about the history, culture, art, and stories behind this iconic city and help you break out of the tour bus rut.
Group size is limited so everyone can hear what’s happening and stay challenged, without getting left behind. The “Real New York” route is offered as both a walking tour and a jogging tour, so be sure to sign up for the one that suits you best.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 6 vouchers per purchase)
- - By online reservation only at www.prettygirlcitytours.com; subject to availability
- - Tour meets at 46th Street & Broadway in front of the American Eagle store
- - Tours are held on Saturdays and Sundays
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $9.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $9.00. Promotional Value will expire on 02/06/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions