Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- 90-minute dance production featuring two one-act stories of life, love, and movement
- Incredible cast of dancers and musicians have performed around the globe
- Shows take place September 7-9 and 14-16
Inject a little culture, mischief, and joy into your weekend with a high-flying dance performance you won’t soon forget.
“Rascals Cavorting” is exactly what it sounds like—a 90-minute show featuring world-class, mischievous dancers in an air-borne and earthbound spectacle that will blow you away. Using movement to express powerful, radiant emotion, these dancers—who have performed around the globe—will take you on an epic journey through life and love.
The first act revolves around 83-years-young featured guest Dawn Hampton and her particular brand of games and mischief. During this act, the stage will become a dreamlike playground where dancers interact both in the air and on the ground.
Forward to the second act and you’ll get a taste of true love—three pairs of dancers will demonstrate the hope of blooming romance, the vulnerability that comes with broken trust, and the unique relationship that exists between parent and child.
Shows take place at the Connelly Theater from 9/7-9/9 and 9/14-9/16, with Friday and Saturday performances beginning at 8pm and Sunday performances beginning at 3pm.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person- May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 6 vouchers per purchase)- Valid September 7-9 and September 14-16; Friday and Saturday shows begin at 8pm and Sunday shows begin at 3pm- Shows take place at the Connelly Theater
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $10.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $10.00. Promotional Value will expire on 09/16/2012 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions