Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- One of the country’s most legendary and influential music venues
- West Hollywood nightclub has hosted hundreds of famous and yet-to-be-famous acts
- Upcoming shows include Fountains of Wayne on July 21st and Peter Murphy on August 16th
Live it up and party like a rockstar at one of Hollywood’s most famous nightclubs.
Since its opening in 1973, The Roxy Theatre has stood as one of the country’s most legendary and influential music venues, playing host to superstars like Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, Guns N’ Roses, Miles Davis, Pearl Jam—and the list goes on and on.
With its comfortable booth seating, a full-service and draft bar, and a menu featuring delicious dishes to nibble on between bouts of dancing, The Roxy offers one of the best entertainment experiences in LA. This West Hollywood hotspot lets you choose your own nightclub adventure—chill out and nosh with friends, sip on your favorite cocktails, or let your hair down and go wild on the dance floor.
Check out shows that cover a range of genres—16-year old singer-songwriter Ryan Beatty performs on July 17th, rock band The Protomen are up on August 23rd, and banjo playing William Eliot Whitmore takes the stage on September 28th (you can check out the full calendar here).
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase up to 5 additional vouchers as gifts
- - Valid towards tickets, food, and beverages
- - Check www.theroxy.com for schedule
- - Not valid towards online Roxy Theatre tickets or merchandise purchases
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $20.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $20.00. Promotional Value will expire on 01/11/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions