Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Learn about Asian countries like China, Japan, and Korea, and find out how martial arts have played a significant role in their histories and traditions
- Encounter Japanese Samurai, Chinese lions, the Karate Kid’s headband, a shield from Mortal Kombat, and more
- Unique events and seminars offered every other weekend
Step back into a time when Samurai swords, ninjas, and kung fu ruled the world—experience the fascinating, exciting history of martial arts throughout Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, and other Asian countries at Burbank’s Martial Arts History Museum.
Featuring artifacts, artistry, paintings, musical instruments, theatrical displays, and iconic items from popular movies and TV shows, Martial Arts History Museum has created a fun way for you to develop a better understanding of diverse cultures and experience how Asian history has become a part of American history.
Come by and check out a diverse collection that includes the actual headband worn by Ralph Macchio in The Karate Kid, theatrical displays from the traditional Chinese opera, Philippine bamboo dancing, relics left over from the golden age of the Japanese Samurai, and much, much more.
The museum also offers tons of special events to enhance your cultural and historical awareness—special screenings, history lessons, language workshops, sushi seminars, animation drawings, craft displays, martial arts demos, and sword cutting performances only add to the already intriguing exhibits.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 6 vouchers per purchase)
- - All services must be redeemed during one visit and used by the same customer; cannot be shared
- - Valid for children ages 6-12 and adults ages 13+; children under 6 years old are admitted free
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $9.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $9.00. Promotional Value will expire on 02/05/2013 unless prohibited by law.
The program is no longer available.
If you have purchased a voucher but have no yet redeemed it, please sign in and go to My Account > My Offers to view and print up your voucher. You will be able to access your vouchers this way until 10/7/2015.
Sorry, there are no deals in your region Los Angeles for Events & Activities.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions