Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Relieves tight muscles using “foot and hand” pressure and evenly applied strokes
- Opens the chakras, releases toxins, and melts away pain and stress
- Therapist Cedar Martyn has been practicing holistic medicine for over 17 years
Treat yourself to some serious R&R with a massage that uses it all—from the fingers to the toes—to get the job done right.
CMT Cedar Martyn aims to do more than just rehabilitate and relax at Crystalline Healing Center—she aims to transform. Using Ashiatsu oriental bar therapy (which translates to “foot pressure” in English), she’ll relieve tight muscles, release toxins, melt away pain and stress, and open up your chakras to bring balance to your body and spirit.
This unique treatment is performed using both the therapist’s hands and bare feet. But don’t worry—Cedar holds onto parallel bars secured in the ceiling to make sure she’s using just the right amount of pressure, and she always cleans and moisturizes her pups before getting to work.
Ashiatsu massage also incorporates more traditional Swedish techniques, and aromatic oils are used to ensure an even deeper sense of relaxation. This unique therapy is great for those with lower or upper back pain, mild scoliosis, or sciatic, athletes, and anyone who wants to see quick results but can never seem to get enough pressure with other massage techniques.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 2 vouchers per purchase)
- - Only valid with appointment; subject to availability
- - Must be used with Cedar Martyn
- - New customers only
- - Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on full value of service
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $47.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $58.00. Promotional Value will expire on 02/17/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions