Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- On-land lesson teaches you kite safety, environmental awareness, launching and landing technique, power control, and more
- 3-hour intro lesson includes use of all necessary gear
- Certified Ocean Rodeo Learn to Ride center
The wind carrying you along the waves, saltwater spraying in your hair, and the sun shining down on your back. Learn how to enjoy the ocean in a whole new way with an introductory kiteboarding lesson from Captain Kirk’s Kiteboarding.
This 3-hour on-land lesson, which takes place in beautiful Belmont Shore, will go through all the basics—safety and responsibility, site selection and environmental awareness, gear selection, kite inflating and rigging, control bar and safety releases, launching and landing, flying in the wind window and power control, and packing up your kite and wrap-up lines.
Captain Kirk’s is a certified Ocean Rodeo Learn to Ride center and all instructors are either IKO or PASA-certified, which means you can count on them to show you how to ride the wind and waves like kiteboarding pros.
Your introductory lesson includes the use of kites and kiteboards, and since all lessons are designed to promote both safety and skill—equally important components of kiteboarding practice—you’ll walk away feeling knowledgeable, confident, and ready to fly.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 2 vouchers per purchase)
- - Reservation required; subject to availability
- - Subject to cancellation due to weather
- - Students meet at the store prior to the first lesson
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $99.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $100.00. Promotional Value will expire on 02/03/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions