Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Homemade, authentic regional Italian dishes
- Named “Best New Neighborhood Restaurant” by Los Angeles Magazine
- Extensive wine list features Californian and Italian varietals and blends
Fresh ingredients like tomatoes and basil, full-bodied flavors, and a stockpile of fine wines—get a taste of an authentic Italian kitchen with the homemade fare at Campagnola.
With a menu that represents almost every region in Italy, an extensive wine list featuring reds and whites from Umbria, Tuscany, and Napa Valley, and an outdoor patio seating area that lets you enjoy the sunshine and a soft breeze while you dine, Campagnola really does offer an unforgettable dining experience.
Begin your Italian meal with a plate of Carpaccio Classico, or maybe order a Funghi E Sedano salad with baby arugula, white mushrooms, and lemon dressing. For your main course, choose from a wide variety of pastas, pizzas, chicken, beef, or seafood dishes, and risottos—ravioli in a butter and sage sauce, homemade tortelloni filled with artichokes and ricotta cheese, a NY steak topped with parmesan cheese and served with fried polenta.
An Italian meal wouldn’t be complete without a robust glass or bottle of wine, and Campagnola’s wine list offers plenty of delicious options to choose from. Try a pinot grigio, chianti, or sangiovese from Italy, or opt for a pinot noir from the Sonoma Coast if you’d like to stay a bit closer to home.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - Limit 1 voucher per table
- - May purchase multiples as gifts (limit 2 vouchers per purchase)
- - Must purchase at least one food item
- - Dine-in only
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $20.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $20.00. Promotional Value will expire on 03/01/2013 unless prohibited by law.
Sorry, there are no deals in your region Los Angeles for Dining.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions