Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Try both acupressure and reflexology massage: get 30 minutes of each treatment
- Harness your Qi and cure your body of ailments
- Friendly and knowledgeable masseuses
It seems like massage parlors are a dime a dozen, and it’s become difficult to differentiate one from the next. Never fear! When you come to Lan Foot Spa, you know exactly what you are getting thanks to these experts in acupressure and reflexology massage treatment.
Located in Rockville, MD, Lan Foot Spa is on the cutting edge of acupressure and reflexology massage. Their dedicated and friendly staff are masters in the art of healing, and prepared to attend to your every need.
Acupressure was founded on the traditional Chinese belief in Qi (pronounced chi), and Qi is the natural energy that flows through all living things. Acupressure is the practice of applying pressure to certain points in the body to promote health or heal specific ailments. It works the same way that acupuncture works, however, the pressure is applied through pressing the points with the fingers or elbows.
Reflexology is a form of bodywork that focuses primarily on the feet, and is a popular alternative therapy. It promotes relaxation, improves circulation, reduces pain, soothes tired feet, and encourages overall healing. The underlying theory behind reflexology is that there are “reflex” areas on the feet and hands that correspond to specific organs, glands, and other parts of the body.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - Limit 3 vouchers available for gifts
- - Must redeem full voucher value on first visit
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $35.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $35.00. Promotional Value will expire on 11/05/2012 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions