Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Quick, convenient, service at a number of locations
- Two options to suit your specific watches needs
- Expert watchmaker repair services
Don't risk damaging your prized watch, let the professionals at Fashion Time expertly replace your battery so you can look fly AND be on time.
A watch is arguably your most important accessory, as it serves the purpose of both helping to define your style, while also making sure you’re always on time. That’s why so much care goes into servicing a watch when the time comes for a battery change.
If you have a standard watch that’s relatively inexpensive, opt for the normal watch battery replacement. However, if you have a more expensive watch (Movado, Tissot, Rado, etc.), you can choose the Swiss Watch battery replacement option.
The reason they differ in price is similar to why a mechanic charges more to work on your Ferrari than on your Kia (assuming you have both), it makes sense. If you have any questions regarding whether your watch qualifies as “Swiss” or not, please don't hesitate to call Fashion Time for clarification, before or after your purchase.
Regardless of which option you choose, once your new battery is installed at Fashion Time you’ll be ready to face the day, one correctly timed second at a time.
- - Limit 3 vouchers per person
- - May purchase up to 5 additional vouchers as gifts
- - May use multiple vouchers at one time
- - Valid only for option purchased- No pressure or dive watches
- - In-store only
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $6.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $7.00. Promotional Value will expire on 01/22/2013 unless prohibited by law.
Phone: (703) 369-7446Website
Phone: (540) 785-5921
Phone: (703) 893-9005
Phone: (540) 535-9072
Phone: (301) 767-0026
Phone: (410) 266-5404
Phone: (703) 490-1556
Phone: (410) 799-8003
Phone: (571) 434-8875
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions