Save with Card-Linked Offers
Save with Card-Linked Offers
Easy discounts are yours when you link your credit or debit card with our innovative offers. It’s free to join and simple to use. No vouchers or coupons required: just swipe and save.
How Card-Linked Offers Work
Enter your credit or debit card number to get dozens of discounts.
Select the card-linked offers you want and link them to your card.
When you buy, your discount is credited to your account on your next statement.
- Small classes of 8-10 per instructor ensure personalized attention
- Pick any of four pool locations throughout the greater Chicago area
- For those already with Open Water Certification
Are you are scuba diving devotee? Love swimming with the fishes and got the certification to prove it? Bolster your sea-savvy skills (or lake-savvy as the case may be) with an Open Water Refresher Scuba Course from Learn Scuba Chicago.
At Learn Scuba Chicago, all training is tailored according to your own scuba experience. With the Refresher Course, you’ll re-evaluate the skills you have and get more experience with any that you need to learn again--or for the first time. Once you pass the review, you’ll head to the pool where the real education begins.
Every course is taught by Learn Scuba Chicago’s Captain Bob. Bob has Advanced Open Water Certification and a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) license. He knows his stuff and has a passion for water adventure. That makes re-learning the ins and outs of scuba diving that much easier and more enjoyable.
By the end of the course, you’ll get a PADI Refresher Course sticker that goes on your Open Water Certification card. More importantly, you’ll feel confident in your scuba skills and ready to dive in.
- - Limit 1 voucher per person
- - May purchase up to 1 additional voucher as a gift
- - Must be 15 years or older
- - Must sign waiver and complete medical form
- - Not a certification program
- Redeemable vouchers have two values: (1) Amount Paid; and (2) Promotional Value. The Amount Paid means the amount paid by you to purchase the voucher. Amount Paid does not expire unless the voucher is redeemed or refunded. The Promotional Value means the additional value beyond the Amount Paid. The Amount Paid for this Voucher is $29.00. This amount does not expire. The Promotional Value of this Voucher is $71.00. Promotional Value will expire on 01/13/2013 unless prohibited by law.
General Rules and Help for Homerun Deals
Unless otherwise specified in an offer's Fine Print, the following rules apply to all Homerun in addition to the Fine Print. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon.
- Homerun vouchers are valid only for one-time use
- No credit or cash-back will be issued for any unused portions of a voucher
- Most Homerun vouchers can be printed and used beginning the day after your purchase. Homerun vouchers that are purchased on a Friday will be available for use by the following Monday
- Homerun vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Homerun vouchers do not include tax or gratuity
- When applicable, make sure to tip on the FULL AMOUNT of your bill (ie the price before the Homerun discount is applied)
- All offers are subject to the featured merchant's standard terms and conditions